|Product Name:||PQWT-CL900 Pressure Pipeline Leakage Automatic Analyzer||Frequency Channel:||Frequency Channel 28 Center Frequency Analysis|
|Package:||2||Amplifier Gain:||100-level Gain Adjustment, 100-level Volume Adjustment, And 8-level Signal Multiple Adjustment|
|LCD:||7-inch HD Touch Screen||Operation Mode:||Spectrum Analysis ; Filtering Analysis ; Automatic Analysis|
|Power Supply:||7.4V 5000mAh Rechargeable Lithium Battery||Stand-by Time:||8-10 Hours|
ODM Pipeline Water Leak Detector,
PQWT CL900 Pipeline Water Leak Detector,
9M Water Leakage Detection Equipment
Pipeline Water Leak Detector Depth 9 Meters Water Leakage Detection Equipment
1. Apply to property management company, water supply company, heating companies, fire company pipes leak detection.
2. Be suitable for different kind of underground metal and non-metallic pressure piping, and works on different soil like concrete land, and soft soil too.
3. Combine the dual-mode function acoustic vibration with spectrum technology to determine the accurate leakage.
4. Setting the function of rough measurement and accurate measurement to quickly lock the leaking point.
5. The unique design of noise control headset and wind-proof sensor.
6. Non-professionals can learn the operation way in 5 minutes.
7. Six languages are optional.
8. Two years warranty.
When the fluid in pipeline erupts through leakage source due to the pressure, the noise produced by the impact on internal wall will spread along the pipeline or along the buried layer medium to the ground, and the instrument determines the leakage source through the amplification of leakage noise and the analysis of the spectrum signal.
Hunan Puqi Water Environment Institute Co., Ltd. is the institute specializing in the research and development of exploration and pipeline related equipment. Unified social credit code: 91430105329519166A, dedicated to high-tech research and major scientific and technological discoveries: research and development of technologies and equipment for locating leak points in urban water supply networks. Based on the principle of natural electric field and traditional electrical methods, exploration technology and equipment, research and development has formed its unique characteristics and advantages.
Contact Person: Mamie Ren